“A nation that destroys its soil destroys itself.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt“Ultimately, the only wealth that can sustain any community, economy, or nation is derived from the photosynthetic process - green plants growing on regenerating soil.” - Allan Savory
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag.
Rock one. Spread the word. Fund regeneration.
Check out information on ordering, shipping, and returns at our FAQ's Page
Sizing and bag info:
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!